The MIPSfpga Fundamentals Material was updated on 7th April 2016.
The changes in Version 1.3 are as follows:
- Updated all documents (Overview and Xilinx/Altera Instructions) to v.1.3
- Figure 3 updated for Altera.
- Fixed this line (“Lab02_C” was missing):
Lab 9 changes:
- CLOCK_50 is the onboard 50 MHz clock.
- The size of the reset (boot) RAM address is 11 bits. So the boot RAM has 211 32-bit words = 213 bytes = 8 KB.
- Deleted this sentence from page 7: “You should now see the green LEDs display incremented values.”
- Text references to Figures 14 to 23 corrected.