We are pleased to release v1.5 Korean (released May 18th 2017)
Please note that the last release was designated version 1.2, but some individual modules within the package had later revision numbers.
To avoid confusion, this release and every module within it, is designated version 1.5
In this package, the main changes are in Module 13. This version uses the Creator IoT Framework, rather than FlowCloud. Module 13 requires XC32 1.42 and Harmony v1.07 (or later).
Other changes include the following:
- Added Exercises and Solutions.docx for creating homework, quizzes and tests.
- Updated projects to include PIC32MZ_EC and PIC32MZ_EF options.
- Updated configuration_bits.c in several projects to set bits based on MCU type: Lab1_Intro, Lab2_Software_Basics, Lab3_Port_IO, Lab3_PortIO_Solution, and Project4_Solution.
- Revised Lab2_Software_Basics to use LAT (not PORT) for outputs.
- Updated all document versions to v1.5.
- Reworded Module 4 PPTX page 23 on FSM design concepts.
- Updated Acknowledgements.pptx.
- Updated Course Summary.xlsx to reflect changes to Module 13.
- - - - - - - - - -
This version incorporates many of the changes suggested by reviewers. An instructor’s guide has also been added to help get started with the materials. Future version of the materials will likely include changes such as data sheet references in slides and deeper coverage of finite state machines.
The laboratory exercise for Module 13 targets the PIC32MZ EC MCU (Revision B of the ChipKIT WiFIRE board) and Harmony v1.03. A new version which supports the PIC32MZ EF MCU (ChipKIT WiFIRE Revision C) and Harmony v.1.07 is being developed and should be released in Q3 2016.
Please Register or login to download The Connected MCU Lab v1.5 – Korean.