- 11th February 2019 at 6:13 am #115986
I am trying to use BUS BLASTER PROBE with BASYS-3 board.
I was looking at Sarah Harris’s video Module 14.
When I run the loadMIPSfpga.bat file and point to ReadSwitches folder as per her video, I see 2 windows pop-up with the following message.
1) Window 1 is OpenOCD and it says “The system cannot find the path specified”
2) Window 2 is GDB and it says ”
Reading symbols from program.elf…done.
c:\Office\MIPS_FPGA\MIPSfpga_GSG_v2.0.0\MIPSfpga_GSG\Scripts\Nexys4_DDR\..\startup.txt:1: Error in
sourced command file:
localhost:3333: The system tried to join a drive to a directory on a joined drive.
I am powering BASYS-3 board using USB port on my laptop.
I am powering BUS blaster using USB port on the docking station that is connected to my laptop.
Can you please help me with this issue?11th February 2019 at 6:14 am #115987
Here is the issue and the fix.
1) Web installer only installs OpenOCD 0.10. It does not install Codescape (since access is forbidden).
2) No-Web installer installs OpenOCD 0.10.3 and Codescape.
3) What is needed is OpenOCD 0.10 and Codescape.
4) I had OpenOCD 0.10.3 and Codescape and it does not recognize the PATH.
5) I ran both installers and installed both version of OpenOCD and it works.
6) You also need to run Zadig and install the drivers for BusBlaster Interface 0 and 1.
Forums are currently locked.