- 30th October 2016 at 7:19 pm #65421
Please advice to have teaching resources for university
Thanks in advance30th October 2016 at 11:48 pm #65424
To access the Teaching materials, follow these steps:
How to join the IUP and access these materials
1. Click ‘Register’ or ’Join IUP’ on the landing page: http://www.imgtec.com/university
2. Complete the first section: ‘the Community Registration’
3. Tick the box marked ‘Join Imagination University Programme’ and completes the additional information
4. A verification email will be sent to your inbox for activation.
(Please also check your spam mailbox because occasionally the mail will got filtered)
5. To download teaching materials, visit the IUP page – Teaching Resources https://community.imgtec.com/university/resources/
6. Request the package(s) you want, accept the Licence Agreement, and give some details about how you plan to use the materials.
7. We then receive a request to approve the download, and normally action this within 48 hours. Once approved, you will receive an e-mail saying you can now make the download.
RCWO1st November 2016 at 12:51 am #65423
Thanks you so much for the reply
It would be grate if you can advice that. Does teaching material contains the PowerPoint presentation slides that can be used to teach
Thanks in advance1st November 2016 at 9:58 am #65422
ALL our Teaching Materials contain both .pdf and .pptx / . docx versions of the materials. For academic use we encourage re-use, cut and paste, adaptation, extension…whatever you need to do so that the materials work for you and your students.
The materials are written by leading Professors in their fields, we do not write them in-house. So they are genuine academic teaching materials.
A typical Teaching Materials package contains:
– Presentation slides
– A Teacher’s Guide
– A Student’s Exercise manual
– Set-up Guide with links to software and required hardware
– Test Materials with Solutions
– Supporting reference documentation and manuals
– Any special code required
Our intention is to provide everything you need to get started quickly and effectively.
Furthermore, MIPSfpga, An Introduction to Mobile Graphics, and The Connected MCU Lab are supported by online tutorials showing the materials being used.
We wish you lots of success teaching with our materials and would appreciate your feedback.
Forums are currently locked.